Hy, I decided to make a Pixel Art tutorial for all
who want to learn to create a basic 2D vehicle.
1. Draw an image on piece of paper and scan it.
2. Make an small canvas, think about size of object
(I used 85x85)
3. Insert image and resize it. Go to Blending options
and in Blend If: Rollout try to delete most of background with diferent
4. Highten contrast level and reduce level of opacity
(Alpha). And zoom in a little bit for easier painting.
5. Make a new layer and start "tracing" object
image with pencil. I recommend to use 1px lines (Look at image 5a).
6. Now it's time to colorize. Take a Pencil tool
or a Bucket tool (Anti-Aliased should be OFF).
7. If you want to make object more realistic you
should shade it. I used Burn and Dodge tool, but this is only one tehnique
8. Make more images and collect them in animation.
A tip: Allways save image in GIF or PNG format, because JPG format
cause loss of quality. GIF format can save to 255 colors, PNG